This beautiful New Haven home suffered from a very old, failing, low slope roofing system. CT Roofcrafters removed over 15,000 pounds of saturated roofing, repaired damaged carpentry and roof decking and installed a new fully adhered .060 EPDM membrane roofing system. House and owners can now breath a sigh of relief!
- CertainTeed SureStart 5-Star Warranty – the 50 Year Roof Replacement!
- Ice & Water Shield – What is it and Why is it Important?
- Hurricane Dangers to your Roof beyond Fallen Trees or Flying Branches
- The Art of Roofing – Half-Round Gutters
- The Art of Roofing – Bending Cedar
- Hail Damage – Emergency Inspection and Repair
- Satisfied Madison Homeowner compliments new Architectural Asphalt Roof
- Open and Operating Safely during the Covid-19 Crisis
- Winter Roofing in Connecticut
- The Art of Wood Roofs in Connecticut
- Focus on Fairfield County Roofing