CT Roofcrafters installed 19,000 square feet of new slate roofing. Architectural sheet metal trim and zinc gutters and leaders. While a complex job by itself, this project required precise sequencing with other trades including masons, plumbers, and electricians. CT Roofcrafters has the experience to complete large scale, complicated projects on time and within budget.
- CertainTeed SureStart 5-Star Warranty – the 50 Year Roof Replacement!
- Ice & Water Shield – What is it and Why is it Important?
- Hurricane Dangers to your Roof beyond Fallen Trees or Flying Branches
- The Art of Roofing – Half-Round Gutters
- The Art of Roofing – Bending Cedar
- Hail Damage – Emergency Inspection and Repair
- Satisfied Madison Homeowner compliments new Architectural Asphalt Roof
- Open and Operating Safely during the Covid-19 Crisis
- Winter Roofing in Connecticut
- The Art of Wood Roofs in Connecticut
- Focus on Fairfield County Roofing