Restoration of a 1755 cape in Killingworth, CT. CT Roofcrafters removed the existing roofing and rotted deck boards and replaced with a new Medium Hand Split cedar shingle roof. The existing chimney was also restored. Note the outbuildings were also restored.
- CertainTeed SureStart 5-Star Warranty – the 50 Year Roof Replacement!
- Ice & Water Shield – What is it and Why is it Important?
- Hurricane Dangers to your Roof beyond Fallen Trees or Flying Branches
- The Art of Roofing – Half-Round Gutters
- The Art of Roofing – Bending Cedar
- Hail Damage – Emergency Inspection and Repair
- Satisfied Madison Homeowner compliments new Architectural Asphalt Roof
- Open and Operating Safely during the Covid-19 Crisis
- Winter Roofing in Connecticut
- The Art of Wood Roofs in Connecticut
- Focus on Fairfield County Roofing