This home sits prominently in the beautiful area known as ” Indian Neck” in Branford, CT. The antique home required a full restoration of roofing including carpentry. CT Roofcrafters replaced the low slope roofing with Firestone ECO White EPDM membrane. At mansards and pitched roof areas, we installed Inspire Synthetic Slate. With direct waterfront, the homeowners wanted the comfort that comes with advanced roofing materials, high wind resistance, and a 50 year warranty.
- CertainTeed SureStart 5-Star Warranty – the 50 Year Roof Replacement!
- Ice & Water Shield – What is it and Why is it Important?
- Hurricane Dangers to your Roof beyond Fallen Trees or Flying Branches
- The Art of Roofing – Half-Round Gutters
- The Art of Roofing – Bending Cedar
- Hail Damage – Emergency Inspection and Repair
- Satisfied Madison Homeowner compliments new Architectural Asphalt Roof
- Open and Operating Safely during the Covid-19 Crisis
- Winter Roofing in Connecticut
- The Art of Wood Roofs in Connecticut
- Focus on Fairfield County Roofing